Logistic Train Network - disable stations with a default name

by Quezler

Disables stations until you chance the name to a non-backer one.

Utilities
2 months ago
Trains

g Sounds handy!

4 months ago

I have often the problem that a copy pasted station requests a train too early. But afaik the station name is copied as well and thus the pasted station does NOT have a backer name?!

4 months ago

As long as you keep the station name checked off in the blueprint this should prevent trains from being assigned to that station at all.

4 months ago

As long as you keep the station name checked off in the blueprint this should prevent trains from being assigned to that station at all.

Ah ok. There is an option in blueprint. Ok (already a year passed since my last station ^^) So then your mod is just fine! Thanks for that :-)

4 months ago

Glad a fellow mod maker is enjoying (or will enjoy) it :)

4 months ago

Would you be so kind and describe fool proof how to use it? I mean clear, station names should not be copied during blue printing. But what else to keep in mind? How exactly do you deactivate the station and what do I have to do to reactivate it? (feel a bit guilty since I did not spend the 5 minutes in game to find it out myself)

4 months ago

the station deactivates itself (the lamp will become red), when you change the name of the station to anything that is not a default/backer name the lamp will promptly turn on again.

4 months ago

I will check the code. Sounds interesting!

New response