by keombre

Sends LTN trains with remaining cargo to cleanup stops

Content
2 years ago
Trains

i Tutorial Video ?

3 years ago

Any Possibility to make a tutorial ?

also wondering if u are able to use combinator's with this function ?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sorry, but no. I have zero experience with video editing, plus this mod is quite small.
Try and play around with it in creative, if you are unsure how it works.

Now, if you or anyone else wants to create a tutorial for this mod, feel free to do so.
Regarding the legality of making a tutorial, this mod is licensed under a hybrid license. My code falls under MIT, the thumbnail is under Optera's restrictive license and signal icons fall under Wube's proprietary license. Also, a tutorial should fall under fair use (review and criticism).
Please note, that I'm not a legal expert and this is not legal advice.
Also please note, that we are dealing here with international law (MIT is an American license, Optera is most likely in Germany and Wube fall under the Czech legal system).

With all of that, I hereby give permission to anyone to make a tutorial describing functions and usage of all parts of this mod, created and licensed by me.

As for combinators. What would you like them to do?

3 years ago

Sorry, but no. I have zero experience with video editing, plus this mod is quite small.
Try and play around with it in creative, if you are unsure how it works.

Now, if you or anyone else wants to create a tutorial for this mod, feel free to do so.
Regarding the legality of making a tutorial, this mod is licensed under a hybrid license. My code falls under MIT, the thumbnail is under Optera's restrictive license and signal icons fall under Wube's proprietary license. Also, a tutorial should fall under fair use (review and criticism).
Please note, that I'm not a legal expert and this is not legal advice.
Also please note, that we are dealing here with international law (MIT is an American license, Optera is most likely in Germany and Wube fall under the Czech legal system).

With all of that, I hereby give permission to anyone to make a tutorial describing functions and usage of all parts of this mod, created and licensed by me.

Thanks for the info. If u mange to create the suggestion I added i might be willing to do one. Otherwise no, Since I clueless on how it currently work even u explain in text. Reason I'm not the best learner by reading something.

As for combinators. What would you like them to do?

I just want it to have/added a/an trash icon that then allows the train to enter this station that contain that/this symbol/icon so it work same as combinators like in Regular LTN.

3 years ago

Thanks for the info. If u mange to create the suggestion I added i might be willing to do one. Otherwise no, Since I clueless on how it currently work even u explain in text. Reason I'm not the best learner by reading something.

Don't worry. This mod isn't that hard to use. Add one vanilla (non LTN) stop to your train network a rename it to [virtual-signal=ltn-cleanup-station][virtual-signal=ltn-item-cleanup-station] (factorio will change this text to two icons). Schedule a LTN delivery and don't unload the items in the requester stop. When the train times out it will have remaining cargo. Cleanup will then send that train to the cleanup stop you have just set up.

I just want it to have/added a/an trash icon that then allows the train to enter this station that contain that/this symbol/icon so it work same as combinators like in Regular LTN.

I might be able to make this work, but it will take some time. I'll need to rewrite the entire train stop selection logic.

3 years ago

A little update. I don't see a good way of implementing this. Cleanup needs to know what items or fluids a particular stop can handle.
You would have to send both the "is cleanup" signal as well as signals for items. This will however also signal to LTN that a stop can provide at least one of that cleanup item. And as it stands, there is no way to make LTN ignore a specific stop or signals.

3 years ago

Ein Let's Test mit diesem Mod findest Du hier https://youtu.be/53ACZHHB9-Y
Bist du mit meinem Video zufrieden, dann würde ich mich freuen, wenn du meinen YouTube-Kanal abonnierst?

You can find a Let's Test with your Mod at https://youtu.be/53ACZHHB9-Y
Are you satisfied with my video? Can I ask you to subscribe to my YouTube channel?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Only on German/Dutch as I don't know that language ? sorry

New response