Lightorio

Adds a little 'glow' to assembling machines, chem plants and oil refineriers, to make the factory more visible at night. Not intended as an complete replacement for lamps.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g [Pending - Fixed?] Interplay with F&C: Tiberian Dawn

1 year, 11 months ago

(Not sure if this qualifies as a proper bug, it's more of an amusing observation.)

"Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn" hardens mining drills against the corrosive effects of tiberium, but the hidden lamps added by "Lightorio" are not similarly protected. This means that, over time, they will take damage and even be destroyed.

1 year, 10 months ago

I've discovered the same, which makes those alarms a little anoying,
Maybe there is way you could also make the Lamps immune to the tiberium damage

1 year, 10 months ago

Hi there,

Thanks for the reports. The lamps aren't really meant to be damageable so I've added some changes to prevent them getting injured or throwing annoying alerts all the time.

Thanks
Jack

1 year, 10 months ago

Hi , yes I can confirm it workes, now I can again panic when I hear that alert :D
thank you for the quick fix.

1 year, 9 months ago

okay, so after playing with this for quite some time now, it looks like it's almost fixed, what is rather confusing me.
I don't get the lamp damaged warning anymore (that was anying AF) but since I have bots now available in that mining field I can see that there are still repair requests for lamps, and when I hand out repair kits to the bots, they constantly fly to some miners and fix those invisible lamps.

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi there,

Thanks for the update. That's a pain, I have a fix in mind but testing it without a save is going to be annoying. Could you upload a save game where this is an issue?

Thanks
Jack

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi,
I understand troubleshooting an issue withour being able to replicate the problem is something I hate as well :)
so here is a Link to my Save:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgMn9W5y29Tjg2VGXpbJJiVPV1WT?e=yIMg4a

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay but I've finally made an update. Thanks for the save game, it made testing much faster! There are no alerts related to Lightorio's lamps popping up anymore.
Thanks
Jack

New response