Lightorio

Adds a little 'glow' to assembling machines, chem plants and oil refineriers, to make the factory more visible at night. Not intended as an complete replacement for lamps.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b [FIXED] 0.18.2 Update breaks Noxys Trees

3 years ago

This is a new one since the patch for the K2 mining drill issue. Same game and mods as last report, just played for a while and then now added Lightorio back into the mix with your 0.18.2 version. This happened about 5 minutes later.

341.476 Error MainLoop.cpp:1202: Exception at tick 1852931: The mod Noxys Trees (0.2.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Noxys_Trees::on_tick (ID 0)
The mod Lightorio (0.18.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event lightorio::on_entity_died (ID 4)
lightorio/control.lua:112: table index is nil
stack traceback:
lightorio/control.lua:112: in function <lightorio/control.lua:102>
stack traceback:
Noxys_Trees/control.lua:590: in function 'deadening_tree'
Noxys_Trees/control.lua:746: in function 'process_chunk'
Noxys_Trees/control.lua:849: in function <Noxys_Trees/control.lua:785>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'die'
Noxys_Trees/control.lua:590: in function 'deadening_tree'
Noxys_Trees/control.lua:746: in function 'process_chunk'
Noxys_Trees/control.lua:849: in function <Noxys_Trees/control.lua:785>

3 years ago

Hey again,

Thanks for the report. I've just loaded your save back up again and saw it happen. It's fixed in Lightorio 0.18.3. This time I set the game speed to 10x and let it run for another 30 minutes of game time after the fix, and had no issues - so hopefully we're good now.
Thanks
Jack

3 years ago

Beautiful! Thanks for the quick fixes. I've got pitch black nights on and your mod makes it amazing at night :D

3 years ago

No worries, apologies for the second round of issues. :) I like what you've done with the lamp colour settings - loving the sodium lamp-orange glow!

3 years ago

Yeah using inlaid lamps on every power pole made everything feel too bright. Like they're all high lux led bulbs or something. I wanted an old streetlight feel to those. It works real nice with your lights being a bit brighter and whiter around machinery.

New response