by kizrak

Early game Light Artillery

Content
1 year, 29 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

i Balance

3 years ago

Light artillery is slow, but with huge radius by default, and without artillery-remote tool (fire in auto-mode only)
I am playing with AAI and more other mods, and I have first regular artillery with short radius (and enables artillery-remote tool).
But, I can put regular ammo to light artillery, and get huge radius, but yeah, it will fire in slow mode - but no matter, it works with good damage and maximum radius.

I think it is unbalanced.
Could you limit light artillery to light ammo only?
or limit its radius to current regular artillery radius?

3 years ago

I've added it to my list. Thanks for the feedback.

3 years ago

A modification options for this mod should be awesome, so we can balance it in our way, for me distance its too long too, i thought its gonna be less usefull artillery when its better than in game artillery, ofc its slower, but this range lol.
If its possible please add a settings for this mods so we can set a max range, traverse speed etc.
Still great idea and thanks you for this mod.

3 years ago

Thank you for the feedback --- I do review GitHub Pull Requests if anyone wants to implement making each of these settings configurable. 😎

1 year, 29 days ago

Release 0.5.25 has mod settings that allow tweaking several values, such as Minimum and Base Attack Range. πŸŽ‰

New response