- Paste rpg status to a player will update the top bar
- Added new remotes to copy and paste a player rpg status
- Added new mod option (per player) to hide the top panel.
- Using event filtering functionality to make on_damaged event more ups friendly
- Critical hits is only applied to live entities: worms, spawners, units and players
- Added new mod option to disabe damage attributes, that may slow things down in late games. This will disable Armor Bonus, Damage Bonus and Critical Hit, but will save UPS.
- Added a safe calculation for the XP Table if mod setting numbers are messed up. One XP level will be at least 2% more from the previous, ignoring setting numbers.
- Fixed a reported crash
- Added new attribute: Armor Bonus. When damaged, you will recover % of the lost HP
- Reset command was not properly resetting player bonuses
- XP by research is only earned if the current game has at least 2 minutes
- Critical Hits and personal damage bonuses are not applyed to Poison Clouds anymore
- Removed Critical Hits flying texts, left only the drop icon. This makes things cleaner.
- New mod option to hide critical hit flying icon
- New mod setting for building the XP Table: Multiplyer Reductor
- New xp table formula: New Level = Previous XP * (Multiplyer - Level * (reductor-reductor*Level/100))
- Changes the new default values of mod settings for building the new XP Table
- Personal kill count is considered if a player kills enemies while driving a vehicle
- XP earned by kills will be multiplyed by evolution factor
- Fixed turret kills not giving team XP
- Added player color editor in the character panel
- The kills count shown on character panel now considers individual frags only
- Resized attribute levels to fit on screen
- Fixed another reported crash
- Fixed a crash on killing aliens
- Critical Damages now only apply for players that spent at least one point to this attribute
- Fixed an issue on giving a player the XP for personal killing
- Added 3 XP potions for players to drink, so other mods may give players as loot
- Added 1 Amnesia potion: Drink this to reset all your attributes. You will loose 30% off all your XP, but will be able to spent points again.
- Added new remote interface: PlayerGainLevel
- New visual of the character panel
- Rewrited the code regarding level upgrades: now upgrades are added to character bonuses, instead of defining is value. That does better compatibility with other mods.
- Custom on_player_updated_status will now contain the attribute the player upgraded
- Reduced time for XP values update
- When XP is given by interface, update will be immediate
- Added 2 new atrributes: Damage bonus and Critical Damage
- XP earned by personal killing is now individual
- Mod options to fully configure values for all attributes bonuses
- Added some mod options to disable earning team XP by techonology, killing, mining or rockets.
- XP earned by mining rock or tree now is based on the entity mining time
- Fixed death penaly mod setting had no effect
- Fixed enemy killing not earning XP if enemy faction was not "enemy" force
- Fixed mod was not printing XP when player mined a rock or tree
- Some mods prevent the on_player_respawn event to fire, this affects player bonuses to be lost. This version checks and fix this problem.
- Made compatible with game version 0.17.35
- v17 initial release.
- Quickbar bonus levels removed.