Leighzer's Uranium Logistics deprecated

Deprecated: This mod has been expanded into Leighzer's Uranium Innovations. Adds a new tier of uranium infused transport belts.

Content
3 years ago
Logistics

g As described.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Mod works as described. Love the green aesthetic.

235 is a bit expensive but well worth it in the end. Great mod.

One thing worth noting at this point in time; This mod CAN break bases if you're not careful. Currently if you use the upgrade planner on a green upgrade belt by accident it will revert to a yellow and stop anything going through it. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or not.

3 years ago

Mod works as described. Love the green aesthetic.

235 is a bit expensive but well worth it in the end. Great mod.

One thing worth noting at this point in time; This mod CAN break bases if you're not careful. Currently if you use the upgrade planner on a green underground belt by accident it will revert to a yellow and stop anything going through it. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or not.

3 years ago

Can confirm that the above issue with underground belts being reverted back to yellow is the only upgrade issue, everything else appears to work fine.

3 years ago

Oops haha this definitely wasn't intentional.

This issue is fixed in the latest release.

Glad you enjoy the mod and thank you for pointing this out!

3 years ago

Awesome!!! Thank you very much! I also apologise for the three replies in a row, I haven't yet used this thread feature before.

3 years ago

Hey Leighzer. After some more testing have found that dropping sprites to anything other than maximum yields this error (for me and a few of my friends in our server):

Failed to load mods: File not found: Leighzeruraniumlogistics/graphics/entity/uranium-underground-belt/remnants/uranium-underground-belt-remnants.png

Mods to be disabled: *Leighzeruraniumlogistics (0.1.1).

Easy fix by turning sprites back up to max, but thought you'd like to know either way.

Thanks once again, throughput in our base has been increased substantially and has given us a reason to go nutty with uranium processing!

3 years ago

Great catch again kilebantick, thanks, this issue should be fixed in latest release.

Yea the u235 is a bit heavy of a requirement, but once a good beaconed kovarex setup is going I imagine it isn't too bad to get the belts built.

Very cool - a main bus base with these belts would be wild!

New response