Leighzer's Science Ores

Adds new ores that can be processed directly into science packs.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

b selected mod has no released version

4 years ago

whenever I try to download the mod it says "selected mod has no released version"

4 years ago

Is this in the in game mod manager? Could you supply which version of the game you were running when encountering this issue? I'll see if I can recreate it, thanks for pointing this out.

4 years ago

Yeah it was with the manager on 16.51

4 years ago

I have the same problem originally downloaded the mod from here on 05.09.19 for factorio version 0.17.68 and it says it is not compatible with current factario version in the mod manager and that it requires base 0.17.0 and if you go into the in-game mod manager to download it it says there is no released version.

4 years ago

Strange, I spun up 0.17.68 and downloaded the mod just fine with the in game manager.

4 years ago

Sorry for the delayed response, have been quite ill the past couple of weeks but anyway, after some searching and investigating I found the issue you will be glad to hear to be with my factorio and not your mod. The problem was I was on the stable release 16.51 and not the latest version 17 experimental version on steam, I have now changed that and updated my factorio and your mod downloads perfectly and works just fine. Thanks for a great mod, easier science pack production love it.

4 years ago

Sorry to hear, hope you are feeling better!

Yes that is good news, thanks for figuring this out and thanks for playing!

New response