Leighzer's Science Ores

Adds new ores that can be processed directly into science packs.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

g Any plans to have this integrated with RSO?

5 years ago

Good afternoon - per the title really - I'm sure I'm not alone in only using RSO for resource placement.

5 years ago

Hello, I have started the process with orzelek to get this mod working with RSO!

5 years ago

Great news! I'm really looking forward to trying your mod out as a complete change of pace :).

5 years ago

Thank you for the speedy response, I've just started a new map with all the Leighzer bells & whistles enabled and am looking forward to a different kind of game to the normal one!

5 years ago

Awesome! Thanks for giving them a try. Let me know of any feedback or bugs!

5 years ago

Hello Leighzer, no bugs so far. One issue (which is really my issue as I'm playing Bobs/Angel game) is that your ores don't include the means to make the logisitics science packs (it's confusing because you do have logistic science ore, it's just used to make transport science packs, namespace clashes ftw.

So, if you'd like the widest use of your mod (and you may not care to go beyond vanilla + rso), I'd ask you to consider adding an additional ore to support Bob/Angel :).

Thanks & Cheers.

5 years ago

Actually, staircase wit - perhaps it would be simpler just to add an additional recipe that combines two ores or the like. In the Bob/Angel hierarchy, logistics science is above 'blue' science.

5 years ago

Ah, great point! Makes sense as I believe someone else may have ran into this. I haven't yet made considerations for other mods, didn't know BA had different pack names/ ordering. I'll log it and work on it soon! Thanks!

New response