Leighzer's Science Ores

Adds new ores that can be processed directly into science packs.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

g Not sure how to make science packs other than automation packs

5 years ago

Hi, before anything, id like to say your mod is amazing, but my query is how do i make any science packs beside automation packs. i cant see anyway to process logistic ore to make logistic packs, can u let me know how to do that please

5 years ago

Okay, I can make chemical science packs, but still no logistic science packs

5 years ago

It has seemed to have fixed itself now

5 years ago

Glad you enjoy the mod!!
Interesting, I will run a few tests when I can to make sure the recipes are unlocking and working correctly. Recipes for a particular science are blocked until the tech for that pack has been researched.

I imagine either it is a bug in the code, or perhaps the wrong recipe for logistic packs was selected originally. I will most likely move the new ore to science pack recipes onto their own row in the crafting menu to eliminate some confusion.

Thanks for the feedback!

5 years ago

I have ran tests unlocking each of the ore to science pack recipes through researching them and everything appears to be working properly. I will continue on to move the recipes to be on their own row in the crafting menu. If others think it will be helpful to have specialized icons for the recipes I would be open to creating those as well.

-Thanks

New response