Leighzer's Science Ores

Adds new ores that can be processed directly into science packs.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

g This is awesome

5 years ago

However you plan to use this in the future I will wait and see, but this is a great unique idea for a bit of fun in the game. Would be cool to see compatibility with ore chaos and dang0reus

5 years ago

Glad you like the mod! I am not sure what it takes to become compatible with those mods, but I will definitely look into it. I will add compatibility for those mods to my possible feature list for now.

If you like the idea of mining more than raw resources, check this mod out: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/AllMinable . This adds ores for all the items in the game. I haven't played with it yet, but this could be interesting with mods like dangOreus as well.

5 years ago

It looks like dangOreus already works with modded ores which is pretty cool! Ore chaos is still on version 0.16, when that turns over I will look into making our mods compatible.

5 years ago

I've used all minable before, but never with dang0reus, I will try that out this weekend.
I also forgot to report back that your mod worked with it. Last time used it with a modded ore it did not, so good to see that it worked now.

4 years ago

now, where has the noticeability for this mod have been. [i'm evilly giggling right now in the excitement of the ideas that are running rampant in my mind]

4 years ago

Haha glad to hear it! Thanks for giving it a try!

4 years ago

oh I am going to after I get my game craze finished for another game I have that can run on my laptop (not a gaming laptop btw)

New response