- Version bump for 1.1.
- Pre-release of library for initial release of Leighzer's Uranium Innovations (haven't officially done an update pass on this lib for 1.1 yet, but want to get initial Innovations version out).
- Added top icon layer for select generic items to improve contrast and have them look much more similar to the items they are based on.
- Added generic nugget item.
- Fix for leighzermods.utils.replaceIngredientFromRecipe not working correctly for expensive versions of recipes.
- Update to leighzermods.utils.getTotalRawSum to return double rather than round to nearest int.
- Add leighzermods.utils.getRecipesThatContainProduct
- Add leighzermods.utils.getRecipesThatOnlyContainProduct
- Added leighzermods.constants.
- Version bump to 1.0.
- Removed groundOrder param from leighzermods.utils.createOreFromGeneric.
- Productivity enabled recipes now enabled in data-final-fixes stage.
- Added leighzermods.utils.getTotalRawSum() and leighzermods.utils.getRawIngredientsTable() to get ROUGH total raw approximations.
- Small amount of code cleanup.
- Fix for leighzermods.utils.addIngredientToRecipe.
- Broke icons folder into sub folders and reorganized where icons reside.
- Split out generic fluid create functionality into own function.
- Update icon path references in functions.
- Rename testfromgeneric.lua to testgenerics.lua.
- Updated generic graphics to be brighter & have higher contrast. They actually look nice now :)
- Added rainbow ore graphics.
- Added/Renamed many function files to match what they manipulate.
- Moved existing functions to more appropriate files.
- Moved factoricon tints to functions.factoricon file.
- Added replaceIngredientFromRecipe function.
- Added iconSize param to createItemGroup.
- Initial release.