Laser Lines

by dorfl

A small laser projector for aligning stuff. Place it on the ground, rotate, set color and range.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Destroyed Emitter Laser Line persists

4 years ago

After an emitter was destroyed by collateral damage (it was next to a turret destroyed by a spitter), the laser line is still there and I can't get it to go away. I tried placing & removing a new emitter, but that didn't work.

4 years ago

UPDATE: I was able to make it go away by uninstalling the mod, loading & save my game, then reinstalling the mode, but that's a hassle. Plus, I had to use Creative Mode to regain the tech and my stock of emitters.

4 years ago

Thanks for the report. I'm having a hard time reproducing the bug -- do you happen to have a save file from before the problem? Probably your autosaves have moved on by now...

4 years ago

I think it was just a weird glitch. It has never happened since, so unless it does, I'd say consider it case closed.

4 years ago

I just got the same bug, and managed to reproduce it. I'm playing with Industrial Revolution. Build a laser line, build a second in-line with the first, deconstruct the first one with the deconstruction planner and the Industrial Revolution drones. First line stays. And if you remove the second line, that part disappears but the first line stays. I also have autosaves before and after it happened the first time.

4 years ago

Even simpler method. Place a laser line, remove it with bots. Line stays.

4 years ago

Please support the idea for reset button in the mod settings: for example for delete and recreate laser lines.

3 years ago

lol +1 to removing them with the Destruction planner leaves the laser lines behind

New response