More Long Inserters

by Kryzeth

Adds long inserter variants of nearly all detected inserters. Optionally also adds burner versions of the filter, stack, and stack filter inserters. Fully compatible with Bobs Logistics, Artisanal Reskins, AAI Industry, Industrial Revolution 2 and 3, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Krastorio 2, Random Factorio Things, and Plutonium Energy. Incompatible with the inserter overhaul setting in Bobs Logistics. Not recommended to use with Bobs Adjustable Inserters (try Side Inserters instead!)

Content
23 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Pending?] doesn't work with Bobs Functions Library

2 years ago

Love the mod could you please make it work with Bobs Functions Library. When Bobs Functions Library is installed all inserters vanish.

2 years ago

Just tested with bob functions v1.1.4 and this mod v4.1.5 (currently latest update) and the inserters still appear in the tech tree and crafting menu. You may be running bobs adjustable inserters, which is not supported by this mod (I currently have all inserter changes disabled if it detects bobs adjustable inserters). You can check this by starting a new game, and if a message appears in the lower-left corner, then that would be the issue.

Although now that you mention it, I implemented this change before adjustable inserters became a separate mod, and before Factorio allowed for explicit mod incompatibilities. I probably could just force the hard incompatibility now, instead of the soft one that is currently in-place.

New response