More Long Inserters

by Kryzeth

Adds long inserter variants of nearly all detected inserters. Optionally also adds burner versions of the filter, stack, and stack filter inserters. Fully compatible with Bobs Logistics, Artisanal Reskins, AAI Industry, Industrial Revolution 2 and 3, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Krastorio 2, Random Factorio Things, and Plutonium Energy. Incompatible with the inserter overhaul setting in Bobs Logistics. Not recommended to use with Bobs Adjustable Inserters (try Side Inserters instead!)

Content
22 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Fixed] Crash on startup with RateCalculator + extended-descriptions

2 years ago

Version 4.0.3 worked fine with my mod loadout but 4.0.1 crashes on startup. Error message;
Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: entity with name'kr-superior-long-inserter' does not exist. It was removed by kry-inserters.
Source: rcalc-electricity-selection-tool (selection-tool).
Mods to be disabled:
kry-inserters (4.1.0)
RateCalculator (2.2.0)
extended-descriptions (1.0.13)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Very odd... RateCalculator and Kras2 loaded up fine without error, but adding in extended-descriptions causes an error between all 4 mods. Not sure why this specific set of mods doesn't like my removal of the original Kras2 long inserters.. but it should be fixed as of v.4.1.1

2 years ago

Happy to report that 4.1.1 did indeed fix it for me. Thanks for such a speedy fix.

New response