More Long Inserters

by Kryzeth

Adds long inserter variants of nearly all detected inserters. Optionally also adds burner versions of the filter, stack, and stack filter inserters. Fully compatible with Bobs Logistics, Artisanal Reskins, AAI Industry, Industrial Revolution 2 and 3, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Krastorio 2, Random Factorio Things, and Plutonium Energy. Incompatible with the inserter overhaul setting in Bobs Logistics. Not recommended to use with Bobs Adjustable Inserters (try Side Inserters instead!)

Content
7 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Fixed] Factorio Extended Incompatibility?

4 years ago

Mod fails to load with the following message:
{
Failed to load mods: error while running setup for entity prototype "long-stack-filter-inserter" (inserter): next_upgrade target (stack-filter-inserter-mk2) must have same fast_replacable_group (inserter!=long-handed-inserter).
}
Only the mod in the title contains a mk2 stack inserter in my mod list.

4 years ago

Hmm.... interesting, it seems I never added FXP (Factorio Extended Plus) compatibility to this mod. Will look further into this when available.

4 years ago

Sorry this took so long, but fixed FXP compatibility as of 2.1.1

4 years ago

Updating to 0.18 and new versions of mods seem to have caused this incompatibility to resurface.
I'm getting that same error with 3.0.0 of your mod and FXP-Transport 0.4.2

4 years ago

I am so ashamed that it took me this long to get around to this. I think I was waiting to overhaul this mod (among others) before testing compatibility again, but I never actually got around to that overhaul.

Should be fixed as of v3.0.1

3 years ago

Thanks Kryzeth. And don't worry about taking so long.

It's a bit surprising to me how many compatibility issues pop up between FXP and other mods. I haven't looked at alternatives yet, but it is on my list.

New response