More Long Inserters

by Kryzeth

Adds long inserter variants of nearly all detected inserters. Optionally also adds burner versions of the filter, stack, and stack filter inserters. Fully compatible with Bobs Logistics, Artisanal Reskins, AAI Industry, Industrial Revolution 2 and 3, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Krastorio 2, Random Factorio Things, and Plutonium Energy. Incompatible with the inserter overhaul setting in Bobs Logistics. Not recommended to use with Bobs Adjustable Inserters (try Side Inserters instead!)

Content
14 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Fixed] Industrial Revolution last patch crash

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello,
can you please make your mod compatible with last version of Industrial Revolution? Almost half of the inserters I use in my base are from you mod and now I can´t continue.
I am getting this error:
https://imgur.com/etq1WUH

Thank you very much

4 years ago

Ahh, I was wondering if anybody would notice that. I kept postponing fixing that issue, (partly because I hate sprite bugs, they're usually hard to track down) because I thought nobody was using this mod alongside IR.

Well I've got a day off now, so I'll see if I can fix this.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

...Oh. It was literally a one line fix. I just forgot to define icon size at a certain point. Should be fixed as of v2.0.9

4 years ago

Great, thank you for your quick response.

New response