King Jo's Entity Master


Manages all of my vehicles and turrets so I only need to update this and not the sub mods.

Tweaks
3 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
31.7K

g Erro to open

a year ago

The mod do not open anymore after factorio update.

a year ago

What exactly do you mean by 'not open'? Does a vehicle not work? Does the game throw an error?

a year ago

The game show an erro and i need to desable the main mod.

a year ago

Would you be able to provide me that error? Otherwise I can't fix things because I'm not getting any error myself.
You can either send me a screenshot somehow or also access the game log in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\factorio-current.log

a year ago

Am at work Right Now. When i get home, i'll show you

a year ago

When I start the mod alone, the game opens. Maybe it’s a new conflict. I have a lot of mods, and I don’t have time to test every one. So I’m just gonna play with a few mods and that’s it. Thanks for your time!

By the way, where can I suggest new planes? I’d love to see an A-10 — the only A-10 mod is for Factorio 1.0.

a year ago
(updated a year ago)

Well I'd help if you just show me the error you get when loading all mods you wanna play with ^^
And as additional help you could see when you disable like half of em, if it stays or not. And then provide that info and also your mod list (you can find in the mod folder).

This would be a suitable place to suggest a new plane ^^
I have thought about an A-10 before, especially with a unique ability to just spray in front of it. But it's not on my current to do list rn. I was under the impression the mod is also for 2.0 but if its only for 1.0... Might have a look at it again

a year ago

Sorry. I completely forgot to send the error. My friends invited me to play, and I didn't even have time to open Factorio. Sorry. I'll activate everything again and send it to you.

a year ago

i cant send prints here. do you have discord?

a year ago

Falha ao carregar mods: kj_vehicles/data-final-fixes.lua:389: attempt to index field 'kj_2a6_ammo' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
kj_vehicles/data-final-fixes.lua:389: in main chunk

a year ago

Should be fixed. Was because Space Exploration is on, and I forgot to delete some unused stuff.

a year ago

It worked! Thank you!

New response