King Jo's Ju-52

Adds a Ju-52. In combination with the AircraftRealism mod you will be able to fly above your enemies. When you reach the takeoff speed, the plane gets invincible to everything except 'flak' damage. This transporter class plane has no weapons but relatively high cargo space and low takeoff speed.

Content
1 year, 1 month ago
Transportation

b Wont Load

2 years ago

when I try to load factorio with this mod enabled it brings me to the crash menu every time.

2 years ago

Which says what exactly?

2 years ago

sorry for the vagueness, what I did was I found your aircraft in the mods listing, I found all your aircraft and I subscribed in game mods section. then once I selected them and confirmed, it reloads the game, when its loading mods, sprites and such it crashes says. Error loading mods. Kj-b17 recipe_changes.lua:3 in main chunk (C): in function require b17__?data-updates.lua30: in main chunk, then gives options to disable mods, all mods restart or exit.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I'm sorry but I (again) have no idea what's causing the problem. There was a person before that had problems with the recipe_changes too. You could really help me if you would send me a screenshot of the error, and your mod-list.json which is located here: %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods. Either send it to me via the Forum, join my Discord or if you're already on the official Discord you can find me under the username TheKingJo.

For me myself the mods work perfectly fine and for a lot of people apparently too. This seems like a compatibility problem.

You can temporarily fix the error by doing this:
A quick fix would be to put 2 "-" in front of line 34 in %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods\kj_b17.zip\data-updates.lua. (or any other mod from me)
So from
require("recipe_changes") to
--require("recipe_changes")
That will prevent the error but also take away the possibility for you to modify the recipe costs. The recipe setting will not work then.
Extract the file, modify it, paste into the same .zip again and confirm the overwrite.

2 years ago

im not so worried about the cost and such i use the cheat and just build. be nice to have a giant ww2 airfield. your skills and my skill differ greatly, how do i figure out what mods conflict with yours. i checked out the mods and couldn't find line 34, in the recipe changes lau, just went to line 24 i think. several short of 34, i appreciate your help

2 years ago

Im pushing a fix for that bug today anyway.

2 years ago

sweet, thanks

2 years ago

well, does it work for you?

This thread has been locked.