King Jo's Warhammer 40K Bunker

Adds a Bunker from the Warhammer 40K universum.

Content
11 months ago
Combat

g Cannot exit?

2 years ago

Thanks KingJo!

This is great :)

I'm unable to exit the bunker..however this very well could be a mod conflict. Loving the visual addition to my base anyways. Thanks!

2 years ago

Oh yeah forgot to fix that... I don't know why that is a thing. While testing yesterday I also checked what the AAI mod does to the bunker. After a while AAI didn't wanna put an AI into it anymore and that's when I also couldn't leave it anymore. It must be the collision_box size HOWEVER the Ratte is way bigger and you still can get in and out...

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I can get AAI to create an AI version of the bunker, like the pak it will not attack though.

Not a big deal with the functionality of the bunker really; it looks nice at least xD. Could make it heavily reinforced storage? The Cargoships mod had some functionality where you hold shift + enter and it plops you down a ways away.

2 years ago

I tried the cargo ships work around. And it doesn't work o.O

Game teleports me while not teleporting me.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Well that is strange...I had assumed it was distance related, but I suppose it must also do a solid \ empty ground check as when normally exiting. Did it teleport you to the nearest shoreline? xD

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

No, it didn't teleport me at all. That's the thing. I opened a bug report thread on the forum on this problem since ppl in the Discord were confused too:
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=98729&p=547130

2 years ago

Both the bunker and Pak can now be used as turret in combination with AAI. I just needed to increase the energy intake.

2 years ago

Thanks! :D

2 years ago

Since the bug is resolved now and I removed the warning, I'm closing this thread now.

This thread has been locked.