Reblance all needs about inserters.

Content
7 months ago
Logistics

i No adjustable inserters

1 year, 1 month ago

please disable bobs adjustable inserters mod from the dependencies

1 year, 1 month ago

the reason I include it as dependency is because I need that mod to provide functionality for manual/artificial/super inserter,
if I just remove that mod,it will mean these 3 inserter just become kinda pointless.

1 year, 1 month ago

the reason I include it as dependency is because I need that mod to provide functionality for manual/artificial/super inserter,
if I just remove that mod,it will mean these 3 inserter just become kinda pointless.

you can use side inserters or inserter config

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

can you provide more detailed reason why to remove dependency? because using config will not solve that problem,dependency have to be needed dependency /optional dependency or no dependency ,we dont have conditional dependency here.

1 year, 1 month ago

can you provide more detailed reason why to remove dependency? because using config will not solve that problem,dependency have to be needed dependency /optional dependency or no dependency ,we dont have conditional dependency here.
the graphics of inserters when using bobs ajustable inserters are looking just like the vanilla long handed inserter

1 year, 1 month ago

why is that a problem?

1 year, 1 month ago

why is that a problem?
i want just better graphics

1 year, 1 month ago

what do you mean look like long handed inserter?

1 year, 1 month ago

it looks like an long handed inserter if you set it range 2 tiles and so when range is 1 the inserters look like ones from factorio 0.x

1 year, 1 month ago

it looks like an long handed inserter if you set it range 2 tiles and so when range is 1 the inserters look like ones from factorio 0.x

I think I will rather release a version with no bobinserter for you..because this mod on its core are meant to balance bobinserter,without bob inserter it is like having hotdog with bread but without bread.

1 year, 1 month ago

I think I will rather release a version with no bobinserter for you..because this mod on its core are meant to balance bobinserter,without bob inserter it is like having hotdog with bread but without bread.
Okay, but where is it?

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Okay, but where is it?

here you go sir https://mods.factorio.com/mod/just_enough_inserters_without_bobinserter

New response