Jeffroid Extensions

A moderate rework of the base game adding more complexity: * rockets are launched earlier in the game * many processes produce waste products that need to be recycled * many new intermediates are added * wood has many more uses and can be produced in a greenhouse

Overhaul
8 months ago

i Initial progression

1 year, 3 months ago

Hi, I'm loving this mod! It includes some new product chains and elements without actually being brain busting. Great balance!
I was wondering if it is advised to use some mods to speed through the beginning, because the bots are kind of far in the science (actually i got them just refining slag lmao), and as much as it pains me, manually cutting hundreds of trees for kickstarting the wood production is... kind of annoying (maybe that's because my latest maps were very deserted). Anyway, now that i got some personal bots everything is looking much greater and it's time to build an actual rail system.
Thanks for everything!

1 year, 3 months ago

Glad you like it. I always play with FasterStart by magu5026. It gives you basic armour with 25 bots but there are quite a few other mods that do similar.
The bots start out pretty slow but are great for chopping down trees and building blueprints. Yes, mining slag is a good option, albeit a bit slow.

1 year, 3 months ago

These are the mods I normally use:
Todo List
FasterStart by magu5026
Auto Deconstruct
Even Distribution
Factorio Reach
FNEI
Merging Chests
Miniloader
Rate Calculator
Rocket Silo Stats