Allows you to move inventories between objects like chests, cars, cargo wagons, and spiders, without having to use your own inventory as an intermediary.
Respects reach and faction limitations so it only does things you can do yourself.
You can filter what you transfer by picking an item up in your hand, then initiate to only move items that match what's in your hand.
Default key bindings:
Select source: Shift+Control+Right Click
Select destination: Shift+Control+Left Click
Currently supports these types of inventories:
- Made selection source per-player fixing possible multiplayer race condition.
- Fixed "Destination full" error alert when moving filtered items
- Added source indicator so you can visually see where you are pulling from
- Fixed item loss issue when source and destination matched
- Added filtering that is based on what's in the players hand.
- Added English localization
- Fixed car/trunk copy issue
- Committed to Github
- Initial Release