Industrial Engineering

THIS MOD IS CURRENTLY IN ITS EARLY STAGES, PLEASE RECOMMEND AND DISCUSS CONTENT YOU WOULD LIKE :) Industrial Engineering is a mod that adds in many new machines and processes to the game. From more productive and realistic late game smelting, to oil turbines to power your base instead of smelly boilers or radioactive rocks. The goal of IE is to add in more productive, useful or realistic processes and machines that work together, while not straying too far from the base game.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Development roadmap?

3 years ago

Do you have one or are you adding things as the mood strikes you? Have you got an overall vision for where you want the mod to end up?

3 years ago

Hello,

At the moment im currently adding things as I think of them and that fit the theme and I also think will be good. At the moment I have another feature that im considering implementing. I have already added the main features I wanted and I felt were missing from the game (Ore Processing and better Oil Power). So at this point im now adding things as I think of them or if something insipires me to do so. I have also recieved some feedback via Discord and email that I have been using, however, none of them are brand new features.

If you have any ideas, please send them my way. If I get enough then I may consider making a proper roadmap for the mod, but at the moment, it would be quite empty.

-Samuel

2 years ago

You should Compare it to the Angel Bob Production Facilities and such. unless you are trying to create a Large Installation with multiple amount of Resource Inputs and Outputs product and Waste like a Nuclear Reactor Facility. an ALL in one Efficient PU try Factorissimo.

2 years ago

Not going to lie, I have no idea what any of that means.

~Skye

2 years ago

that's the way to go.

New response