Industrial Engineering

THIS MOD IS CURRENTLY IN ITS EARLY STAGES, PLEASE RECOMMEND AND DISCUSS CONTENT YOU WOULD LIKE :) Industrial Engineering is a mod that adds in many new machines and processes to the game. From more productive and realistic late game smelting, to oil turbines to power your base instead of smelly boilers or radioactive rocks. The goal of IE is to add in more productive, useful or realistic processes and machines that work together, while not straying too far from the base game.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i What about...

3 years ago

...an integration with BzTitanium to future late game recipes of machines and whatsover?
This discussion is bound to any other ideas to come about content for this mod and the game itself for an realistic and accurate gameplay. Share your ideas people!

3 years ago

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in my mod!

I have just added support for bztitanium (17.1.2), but only for processing the ore. This is because it does not support 0.18.x. I dont want to start having completley different recipies for 0.17.x than 0.18.x as I feel like that would get confusing quick, especially as we are close to the 1.0 release. However, if you think im wrong, just say, and ill update the recipies in 0.17.x to use Titanium.

If bztitanium does get updated to 0.18.x, then I will go ahead and add support for processing it and using it in crafting in both mods.

-Samuel

3 years ago

Well there is an updated 0.18x version of it uploaded by nobake but it would be great if it was the original dev...but your decision is the best right now. Also there is the link if you want to take a look:
"https://mods.factorio.com/mod/bztitanium-update"

3 years ago

Thanks for the link!

I will implement the mod (hopefully) tomorrow into 0.18.x branch.
I will look into changing recipes later as if I support other mod and change recipes for them swell I would end up with lots of duplicates, so I am first going to look at how i'm going to add support for other mods in recipes. Hold tight!

-Samuel

3 years ago

Support added for bztitanium in 0.18.x. A few recipies now use Tianium instead of steel if the mod is installed :)

-Samuel

New response