Homeworld

by Jorn86

Supply resources to your homeworld so that civilization can be restored. Update of Homeworld mod, originally by ljdp and Silari.

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g How do the signals work ?

4 years ago

I can't seem to fathom how I'm supposed to use those signal. Probably just me being dumb..

4 years ago

P.S. Loved the original mod, and although this one uses the console rather than a GUI (which is a little bit of a pain), it's still great. So thanks for updating it.

4 years ago

You mean the combinators that have the H, S and R signal icons? The description of what they do is on the item itself. You can use them for things like checking that your homeworld is satisfied (i.e. population won't decrease) and disabling inputs once certain stockpile levels are reached. They are just convenience though, you can play the mod just fine without ever using the combinators.

4 years ago

HAHA.. Told you I was being dumb. I just assumed they were signals, and was trying to use them in normal combinators..

The problem I have without the GUI is that when the tier information scrolls off the top of the console, and I'm busy doing other things, I forget what it is the portal is wanting.. I'll handle it though ;)

4 years ago

You can have the requirements printed again by typing /hw tier <number> into the console. Or just type /hw to discover other options.

4 years ago

Yeah, I can see them in the combinators now, so that's fine :)
It was just my mistake of thinking they were signals rather than actual combinators - lol

This thread has been locked.