Holographic Signs

This mod adds holographic signs to show configurable icon and text.

Utilities
3 months ago

i Ideas & suggestions

2 years ago

Your mod is absolutely awesome!

I wanted to know if you are planning to add the ability to display incoming signals or add the ability to display pre-written messages from the list as a reaction to certain signals.

This is by no means a requirement, just interesting. This would make this already gorgeous mod perfect.

(This message has been translated from a foreign language via Google Translate)

2 years ago

Thanks. Can you give me some examples of this ?

2 years ago

Thanks. Can you give me some examples of this ?

I'm not sure what will come out completely through the online translator, but I will try.

1. With the output of the signal, I think everything is clear - if the singal reception mode is selected, display the signals "as is" on the display. Convenient, since you will not need to hover the mouse over the network for highlighting and can be seen from afar.

2. The second thing I thought about was to issue pre-written messages from the list in response to predefined signals. Like: give out on the display "No water!" If the signal "Water" <100, but give out "Little water" if the signal "Water" <2000.

Reactions to signals can be added through the menu, like the one in the "Task List" mod

Something like this.

2 years ago

I also thought that you cannot yet add emoji to the text, as in most vanilla menus. That would be great to fix, too.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

And, I would like to know about some strange things that are in fashion now.

1. Why is the ability to write comments added? This is absolutely overkill 95% of the time. I don't mind, it's just weird.

2. Why is it possible to show objects / liquids created during the game. Does this have any use other than statistics? Current production / consumption would be more useful.

2 years ago

And, I would like to know about some strange things that are in fashion now.

1. Why is the ability to write comments added? This is absolutely overkill 95% of the time. I don't mind, it's just weird.

2. Why is it possible to show objects / liquids created during the game. Does this have any use other than statistics? Current production / consumption would be more useful.

1-For someone who would want to add extend "Rules for his hosted game", or "read me fisrt" sign, something like that
2-This is statics only... I could also add production/consumption stats, maybe someone wants to track how many Nuclear Cells / satellites have been crafted. I'm not to tell what people want to print... it's just there at your disposal =)

2 years ago

I also thought that you cannot yet add emoji to the text, as in most vanilla menus. That would be great to fix, too.

Will try to add it

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

-

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hey! Found a few more things that could be improved in your mod:

1. Add the ability to copy settings using Shift + LMB/RMB and through drawings. When transferring, typing all the texts again by hand is not fun at all ...

2. Add the ability to wrap text, similar to how it is done in the game code, " \n\ " for example. So far, this can only be done by adding a bunch of spaces, which is very inconvenient.

3. Add the ability to insert the received signal value at a specific position of the text line through a special character similar to a line break, for example: " \#\ "
    This should make it possible to integrate numbers into the inscription, for example: In storage now " \#\ " Steel.

2 years ago

Nice. I'll work on this next version

New response