Holiday Artillery

by jeff.s

Re-themes artillery as Holiday Gift Delivery, and it's packed with holiday cheer to share with all your biter friends

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Version for 1.0?????

3 years ago

Will you be updating the mod for 1.0???

It currently throws an error on load......
The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.: holiday-artillery/graphics/icons/artillery-shell.png

I could fix it myself, but it's your mod....

3 years ago

Yes, definitely. I probably should go through all my mods and check that they actually work in 1.0.

Thanks for your sleuthing! I'll see if I can get it fixed up and push a new 1.0-compatible version.

3 years ago

OK, this was an easy fix. For now, so the mod isn't broken, I have released a version that will work in 1.0, but I will go back and remake the icons at a higher quality so they look nicer too.

Let me know if you run into any problems with it!

3 years ago

Thank you for your prompt response :)

Looking forward to trying the fixed version :)

3 years ago

is there going to be a 1.1? :)

3 years ago

@cablegunmaster yes, but when you asked it was < 24 hours since the release of 1.1. Please chill. People have jobs and a life outside the mod-factories of Nauvis, and it's not great to go around pestering mod makers to keep up with the very bleeding edge of releases.

This thread has been locked.