High pole spray tank(High altitude spray to reduce pollution)


高空喷雾降污染,你喷个原油试试^_^,毒死你。 High rod spray tank - (spray water) area reduces pollution, (spray oil) adds pollution ^-*

Content
9 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.04K
Fluids

g How does this work?

10 months ago

I have this hooked up to a water connection and it has 1k water inside it, but it doesn't seem to do anything?

10 months ago

It says "No Ingredients"

vlss ☆
10 months ago

Consuming liquids to add or eliminate pollution.

9 months ago

Right, but it doesn't appear to consume liquids, even when liquids are in it. Is there something else that I must do?

vlss ☆
9 months ago

Right, but it doesn't appear to consume liquids, even when liquids are in it. Is there something else that I must do?

100/s

6 months ago

Right, but it doesn't appear to consume liquids, even when liquids are in it. Is there something else that I must do?

100/s

How does it reduce pollution? In the production statistics list I opened with the P key, I didn't see it absorbing pollution.

vlss ☆
6 months ago

Right, but it doesn't appear to consume liquids, even when liquids are in it. Is there something else that I must do?

100/s

How does it reduce pollution? In the production statistics list I opened with the P key, I didn't see it absorbing pollution.
Put water in

New response