Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
7 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b The mod is broken for complex builds

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

The last version that worked correctly for me was 0.12.19, and I can't find it on the download section?

Matrix solver wasn't working as it's used to work, sadly in the version I was using just now (0.12.23) and sadly, I tried updating to the last available version, despite all the other comments in the discussions, with the hope it'll work better, but now sub blocks can't be linked to ingredient inputs anymore :(

Now every block no matter the state of the link button always show a green box for its inputs which leads to the issue that you can't specify which extra inputs to link to anymore, because when you click on it it asks you to enter the actual input value.

With the previous version (0.12.23), the issue was that matrix solver completely ignored specific input linking and did strange things with the calculations is some specific instances, I don't completely understand what was trying to do, but I can swear that it wasn't doing this the last time I used this mod for this same task in my previous base (designing a puffers block for A&B.) So not sure what was going on or what's changed from then :/

So I was trying to rollback to a previous version, but none of them are accessible? Is there any way I can get hold of the old 0.12.19 version? That was the last one that worked correctly for me for that aspect.

EDIT: Tried to rollback to 0.12.19 as obtained from Github, but sadly that didn't work :( So, I had to go back to 0.12.23... and I'll wait for the new release to cook for a bit, and try again in a couple of weeks, maybe!

a month ago

Best Latest version is 0.12.23. New version 1.0 & later is Bad & Broken!

New response