Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
8 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b product input

a month ago

hey
after update you cant enter input items value
when i set recipe and use that button to change to product input that field when you could change this before is now yellow (not green) , output value works ok
what is strange that when i splitt this recipe into blocks for all intermediate stuff i can put input and that field is green but for my first thing (one that matter) its not possible

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

well, also another related stuff - when i actually change from product to input view , recipe is changing , all numbers are different , even nr of facs needed ... mayby they are correct but its completly different from what i need and feels like i got no control over it ( i put 40 for product but when i click "ingredient input" it shows me 30 product and ofc no way to start from input
it just doesnt matter what number i put , i could change this to 1 mln for product but when i switch to input view its some wierd number that stays the same no matter what (33.4 exactly for this recipe)
didnt find recipe that works, even my old ones cant show input view and also some of inputs i could edit before are red not yellow but cant edit them anyway

New response