Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
8 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g New blocks not working properly without manual corrections

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I'm getting several errors on the new 1.06 update (after having skipped several updates):

• The "link/unlink this recipe" button always sets the product amount to 0 when toggled on. Products moved from top level to a new block appear to start linked but the link button is shown as not-pressed, and in general the button's state does not appear to matter.

• Product & ingredient amounts show as zero on top-level page after being manually set within the block (seems to happen when multiple recipes for the same product are used on a single page). Other cases can also cause a mismatch between values shown on main page and values shown when viewing a single block; one case I found was that after adding a recipe then moving it to its own block, values on the top-level page are shown correctly but values within the new block are arbitrary (same values as when recipe is added to an empty page)

• Product amount is set to a seemingly random (but consistent for each item) value when first adding a product to any page (alternate recipes are added with an amount of 0). Amount of items is always a whole number, number of machines is always either a whole number or 0.5. Not sure if this is intended behavior.

• Many old (pre-update) pages show an amount of 0 for most or all outputs on the top-level page, though correct values are shown when clicking through to each block

a month ago

Also, I noticed that the "summary" button isn't rounding up the number of machines before adding them together anymore, so the totals can be misleading if multiple recipes use the same machine at less than full capacity.

New response