Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
8 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

i permission to translate the mod into Brazilian Portuguese

Olá venho pedir sua autorização para que possa traduzir o mod e adicioná-lo na referência do all the mods translated BR
/
Hello, I come to ask for your authorization so that I can translate the mod and add it to the reference of all the mods translated BR

URL: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/All-The-Mods-Translated-BR

6 months ago

Yes, you're welcome to translate it. I'd prefer to release the translations as part of Helmod rather than part of your mod. Once you send me the .cfg file, I'll release a new version of Helmod. Thank you!

I'm happy to participate, yes I would send it, but support for the mod will still continue!
As soon as updates come out, it will automatically be translated and released on support where it will eventually fall into the Github pull request

I'm happy to participate, yes I would send it, but support for the mod will still continue!
As soon as updates come out, it will automatically be translated and released on support where it will eventually fall into the Github pull request

New response