Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
8 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

i [Will Not Implement]Any way to add undo/redo functions?

1 year, 3 months ago

It would be really nice to quickly undo/redo inputted values when messing around with production numbers on a block/line. For example, if I was looking at the differences between producing one assembler's worth of chemical science packs with all of its subsequent ingredients laid out, then two assembler's worth, then three, etc.; it would be very convenient if I could contol+z/control+shift+z to cycle back and forth between the different inputted values, rather than retyping every time.

Obviously it's not the biggest deal, but I thought I'd leave a suggestion to see what you think. Thank you for your work and for producing such a great mod. Helmod is an essential for my modded runs.

Cheers!

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 2 months ago

To make Undo/Redo work properly is actually a ton of work! Probably not something that I'm going to add sorry.

You could always make a copy of your production line and vary it there. Then compare by switching between copies.

1 year, 2 months ago

Ah, gotcha. Thank you for the suggestion though, and of course, for producing such a great Factorio tool!

New response