Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
8 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b [Not a bug]Minimum per second of 311

1 year, 4 months ago

Full Py suite, tried calculating what I'd need for 1 automation science per second, when adding the 2 empty planter boxes I need it shows the rates for 311 empty planter boxes per second. Converting it to it's own block does not change it, unlinking it does not change it, upon adjusting the output rate in the unlinked block the field defaults to the actual centered rate but will still display the 311 rate regardless of the rate, exception being if I try to calculate a rate above 311. 312/second etc. works just fine. Never seen a bug like this before, but pretty funny

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 4 months ago

Can you post a screenshot please? Also the Helmod export string?

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 4 months ago

same for me

It may not be doing what you expect but it is working as designed. Line 3 has been scaled up to make enough ash to meet the demand from the previous line.

Either Shift+Click on the ash on third line to exclude it from linking on that. Or Ctrl+Click on the other product on the third line to force the line to link just on that.

1 year, 4 months ago

Oh, I'm blinding. I never considered the ash. Thank you for your notice.

New response