Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
8 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g [Fixed]Error with Bob's Mods(?)

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

So I'm not entirely sure how to do this or how to format it, but it says 'report to mod author', so I'm trying that here.

I've been receiving an error when I try to run Factorio with Helmod and Bob's Mods enabled. I'm not sure what the causes more specifically, but it might be to do with fluids? Anyways, I got no clue how to fix it, here's the error message.

The mod Helmod: assistant for planning your base. (0.12.11) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event helmod::on_init()
LuaEntityPrototype doesn't contain key burns_fluid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__helmod
/model/EntityPrototype.lua:324: in function 'getFluidFuelPrototype'
helmod/model/EntityPrototype.lua:181: in function 'getEnergyProduction'
helmod/model/RecipePrototype.lua:236: in function <helmod/model/RecipePrototype.lua:203>
(...tail calls...)
helmod/selector/RecipeSelector.lua:56: in function 'appendGroups'
helmod/selector/RecipeSelector.lua:109: in function 'updateGroups'
helmod/selector/AbstractSelector.lua:367: in function 'prepare'
helmod/controller/Controller.lua:129: in function 'on_init'
helmod/controller/EventController.lua:101: in function <helmod/controller/EventController.lua:99>

Formatting seems to be misbehaving. There's a double underscore before and after each iteration of helmod and before the first index. I can't see anything like a 'code block' or format editor, so...

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 8 months ago

The version of Helmod that you're using requires a newer version of the base game. Sorry, I should have updated the minimum required version!

New response