Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
3 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b I'm hitting some kind of bug with Angel & Bobs pack

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

It's related to the electric steam boilers and trying to create a linked block that provides steam for all the rest of the production blocks, and it doesn't want to link at all... yet, when you click on the steam product and chose the corresponding recipe inside a block leading to a new row being added locally inside it links and works... just not when the steam provider block is trying to link across other blocks.

Also, if you unlink it and try to provide the actual required value by hand the popup window that appears is somewhat broken and clicking on it give an in-game error "API call when LuaGuiElement was invalid"

Not sure what's going on with those particular recipes... in A&B mod :/

If you need more info, I can try to capture a vid or something, not sure on how better report this.

2 years ago

This might be related to fluids of different temperatures (or "no" temperature) being treated separately by Helmod ?

2 years ago

@BlueTemplar: Yeah, that's my thought too... normal Steam has no temp visible in the product itself (at least visually) but the Steam generated from Electric Boilers specifically states Steam 165 C, so perhaps that is confusing Helmod... not sure :/

In essence, from outside PoV (to me at least) it looks like they are different products... so perhaps A&B is to blame and not Helmod, not sure. What's confuses me is that it links properly inside a block, just not across blocks.

New response