Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
43 minutes ago
0.14 - 1.1

i option to "show recipes unlocked by certain science pack(s)"

2 years ago

Hi,

is there already a possibilty to only search for recipes which are accessible through research with certain science packs?
If not, do you see a way to implement this?

Explanation:
In big mods like Py or Nullius there are different recipes for one item. I want to have the possibilty to search only for recipes which are accessibly at the current state (in YAFC it's named Milestone) . So when I can just produce Science Pack 1 and 2, I don't need recipes which will be unlocked by Science Pack 3 or higher.

It would be nice to have either

an option in the "Preferences-Tab" to set the already reached "Milestones" + an additional checkbox "show recipes for reached Milestones" in the search-popup

or

a checkbox "show recipes unlocked by science pack(s)" + a selection of Science Packs which can be selected (like selecting machines, modules, etc.) in the search-popup

or what do you think is the best solution! :D

Thank you very much in advance!

KiwiHawk β˜†
2 years ago

There's a checkbox "Show disabled". Unticking this will hide recipes that you haven't researched yet.

2 years ago

I know that, but that's not what I want.

For example, when I'm only able to make red science packs, I just want to find recipes which are accessible through "red science technologies", no matter they are already researched or not.

At the moment I'm using Raiguard's Recipe Book mod - there I can see the corresponding technologies in the tooltips.

New response