Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
7 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g I've been using this mod for three years. I'd like to make some suggestions

2 years ago

The circular icon is not easy to use. Clicking the circular icon can only set the same type of machine by default. For example, the setting of assembly machine cannot be spread to chemical plants.Some MOD have many types of machines. I need a very convenient way to set up plug-ins for all machines.
The default time for a new factory is 1s. I can't find how to set the default time to 1min (it may be set, but it must be in an inconspicuous position, or my translation error)
The plug-in priority is really easy to use, but I still need to click every time. Generally, I use a plug-in for a long time and will not change easily. The number of plug-in towers used is the same (this seems to be the same problem as the circular icon)
After changing the archive, everything needs to be reset. I think most settings can be saved in the module settings. Different archives are common. Generally, a person's usage habits will not be changed easily

New response