Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
5 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b SE - Broad energy Catalogue

3 years ago

Hi Folks, have labeled as bug but happy to change if user error!
If I add a new production line and ask for 9.8 Broad Energy Catalogue per min then click each of the 4 data cards to add them to the production list it wants to make forcefield data at 22.9/min which should be 9.8/min. This shows up at the top in red as 13.1 to show I am making excess but I am unable to click and reduce the figures. If I remove quantum it only over produces by 3.3/min. If it is in on its own it calculates the correct values. Anyone else getting this? Is this a bug or am I missing a setting?

Using latest version of Space exploration and aai industry
Helmod 12.5
Helmod is in matrix solver mode. Base time 1 min. Calculation is in its own production line with the broad energy catalogue as the only production block

3 years ago

Hi Folks, have labeled as bug but happy to change if user error!
If I add a new production line and ask for 9.8 Broad Energy Catalogue per min then click each of the 4 data cards to add them to the production list it wants to make forcefield data at 22.9/min which should be 9.8/min. This shows up at the top in red as 13.1 to show I am making excess but I am unable to click and reduce the figures. If I remove quantum it only over produces by 3.3/min. If it is in on its own it calculates the correct values. Anyone else getting this? Is this a bug or am I missing a setting?

Using latest version of Space exploration and aai industry
Helmod 12.5
Helmod is in matrix solver mode. Base time 1 min. Calculation is in its own production line with the broad energy catalogue as the only production block

Update!
Just pushed on and created the full production block. As long as I dont have making blank data card and recycling blank data card in at the same time I'm good

3 years ago

hi, sometime you must add more recipes to help the matrix solver.

New response