Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
13 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b seablock miss calc

3 years ago

It often miscalculates how often it needs the recipe "water purification" with icks seablock modpack. The recipe is shown to turn water into salt water and pure water and it often just overproduces both by far, even with matrix mode. Most other recipes are fine, but it consistently wants more of this recipe. Do you have any idea, how that can happen?

3 years ago

hello, if you can put a screen it's more easy to check the problem

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The issue may be caused by the following problem: When I have a linked production block, I cannot (AFAIK) control, which ressources are trying to match the required amounts. So a build that should only create the purified water for itself instead tries to produces enough for all higher up production blocks.

The reverse also happens, where I want a build to output more then one ressource matched to the required output, but it doesnt regard those as outputs. (like when you need iron ore and iron plates in upper builds, but it only counts the iron plates, except much more complicated because of seablock)

This wold turn this more into a feature request. I could not reproduce the issue with an unlinked production block.

New response