Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
7 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b No factory selection menu in the recipe editor

3 years ago

Bug manifests in 75%-125% interface scale, in 150% all right.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1crtDcnZeoE9nHO_uXB0TEp8A0cfZXM37/view?usp=sharing

3 years ago

hello your share is not public

3 years ago

Sorry, I change permission.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

ok I reproduce the bug
you can up your Display height factor in Mod settings, tab Per Player. 0.8 is a good value
I saw another bug with scale settings, probably you must save and reload the game to see the change
I try fix ASAP

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I have the same problem. However, increasing the Display height factor above ~0.5 is not a good solution on a 4k screen with 100% ui scaling as the window becomes way way too big and covers too much of the screen
The combination I'm using (display height factor 0.4, 100% factorio ui scaling, 4k screen) used to work fine until recently but apparently something has changed either in the mod or factorio which causes it to break now

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I downloaded the four previous versions of the mod to try and find when it broke. Only for it to work in the version it was broken in yesterday after stepping through the other versions. So the sequence was:

• Playing Friday evening with mod version 0.12.3, this was broken

• Download 0.12.0, 0.12.1, and 0.12.2

• Start and load the save but with 0.12.0 enabled, things working as they should

• Start and load the save with 0.12.1 enabled, things working as they should

• Start and load the save with 0.12.2 enabled, things working as they should

• Finally, start and load the save with 0.12.3 enabled. Unexpectedly, the factory selection is now working correctly...

3 years ago

fixed in v0.12.4

New response