Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
4 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Resource mining calculations should ignore hardness

3 years ago

Right now Helmod calculates mining speed using the hardness property of the ore. However that mechanic was removed from the game in October 2018 (Friday Facts #266). So for mods that set hardness the mining speed is wrong (e.g. Krastorio2 rare metals) the calculated number of drills is off by a factor of 2.
For now I fixed it by changing the hardness so that Helmod calculates the right number, but it should just be ignored instead.

3 years ago

Right now Helmod calculates mining speed using the hardness property of the ore. However that mechanic was removed from the game in October 2018 (Friday Facts #266). So for mods that set hardness the mining speed is wrong (e.g. Krastorio2 rare metals) the calculated number of drills is off by a factor of 2.
For now I fixed it by changing the hardness so that Helmod calculates the right number, but it should just be ignored instead.

[edit] Nevermind, I think I was wrong. Helmod doesn't use hardness.

3 years ago

hello
hum really, I must read the FFF, normaly I use hardness

hardness * mining_speed / mining_time

3 years ago

lol I read FFF266, I must change that

3 years ago

fixed in v0.11.2

3 years ago

Thanks for the quick fix!

3 years ago

load v0.11.3 there a bug with v0.11.2