Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
6 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g [Feature request] Actually helpful beacon summary

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

For beacon specification you can input the number of beacons per building, which is the best and most consistent metric across the whole build. But everywhere else you get a number that's meaningless when actually building a factory. I don't care that I need 13.54 beacons for this particual building array. I want to see in the popup window the number of beacons per building. Currently I have to either open the helmod gui from time to time to see the beacon specification in the building specification or memorize a ton of production chain entries (in heavily modded you often end up with a situation where there's 10 different building arrays and each one needs different amount of beacons per building.)

TLDR: make this https://mods-data.factorio.com/assets/682bd9982ed1493ac800eab2c640279971f3bba1.png show the number of beacons per building instead of what it does currently.

3 years ago

Hello,
I see the idea but in general can be a line display per factory would be better, right?

3 years ago

sure

3 years ago

in v0.11.1 I had beacon settings near beacon icon

3 years ago

Thanks you!

New response