Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
10 hours ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Space research data doesn't survive download (Krastorio 2)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi,

First of all, having worked on a Factorio calculator before, I very much appreciate the hard work that's gone into this mod. It's awesome, thank you!

I'm currently using Helmod to plan my Krastorio 2 base. Now I had a science setup all calculated and wanted to export it into another game. After downloading, the Satellite was still in my production block (both the rocket silo part and the actual satellite) but its items/s was set to 0. Turns out that the "Space research data" recipe was missing from my production block. Not sure if space science is handled in a custom way by Helmod and if it's incompatible with Krastorio.

The bad part is that even if I add the space research data again, recipes don't appear to be linked anymore which means I have to remove everything below space science and add it all again which basically means almost starting from scratch :-(

Is there a workaround so that it updates dependencies without me having to remove and add them again?

Cheers,
Wyverex

3 years ago

Hello
space science is a custom recipe, when you see in Recipe Selector you can see a gear for custom recipe
I mean science pack is replaced by research data in Krastorio
there a few problem with import/export, I must revisite code soon

New response