Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
4 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Requesting buildings off of the summary screen

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I've been using Helmod very heavily during my pyAL playthrough. As I've been playing I've been noticing one thing that would be of great help to me and probably others that also run heavily modded games.

In pyanodon there are many, many different buildings for all the different processes. A single production block can sometimes end up with 10 or more different types of buildings you need. Right now I use the summary screen as a sort of shopping list for buildings I will need. To actually get the buildings I have to either manually request them or find them in my mall.

I wonder if it would be possible to either request them straight away from the summary screen or maybe get a way to send the building list as a request to a requester chest?

I understand that this is probably something that very few people actually need, but it would be a great feature for the few of us that play pyanodon.

3 years ago

Hello,
There are a similare request on output or input items.
I must check if I can do a something similare of my smart-tool in the Pined Panel

New response