Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
10 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Recipe Explorer window stuck on edge of screen?

4 years ago

I had the RE window open to look at a recipe on the left edge of my screen. I clicked a part of the recipe tree which made that recipe disappear, and the window shrunk. Now the RE window is on the left edge of the screen and only the X is showing. I can't pull it back onto the screen as the window controls are off screen. Restarting the game did not fix it. Help?

4 years ago

Updated: I was able to radically change the interface size and pull it back on screen. Perhaps consider recentering each window on open?

4 years ago

you can use this command to reset the UI
/helmod ResetUserUI
I think it is better to use [U] to open/close the UI
it may be a good idea to center the screen at the opening if it is too much on one side

4 years ago

I just tend to keep the recipe explorer open and on the left side with only the current recipe I'm working on visible. I should move over the window before I click to close the recipe, but a bounds check wouldn't hurt either. Thanks!

4 years ago

you can pin the block, check tool bar there are a pin button, it does that :)

4 years ago

Yeah, but I'm pinning the recipe explorer, not the block. In Pyanodon's the RE is a really good way to analyze the tech tree.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

oooh I just understood :)
I can add minimize/maximize buttons

So You use RE, I haven't had a lot of feedback, so don't hesitate to comment

Helmod Discord https://discord.gg/mKEeAKb, it's not mandatory but easier to put images

4 years ago

I think my only feedback would be that I'd like a hot key to open/close the RE.

Having the option to minimize against the side of the screen could be nice too, if it preserved some useful information. Like WIIRUF can pin a recipe to the side of the screen maybe?

4 years ago

I have add hotkey [Y] to open/close
version 0.10.14

4 years ago

fix in v0.10.15

4 years ago

I just updated to 0.10.14 today, and I love the new hotkey!

4 years ago

np, in v0.10.15 It's relocate panel if it's out of screen

New response