Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Cannot "Add this recipe" when clicking

4 years ago

I'm running 0.9.17 for Helmod, current experimental build of Factorio, with a slew of other mods (B+A run, plus QOL).

When I start a recipe chain I am no longer able to add component recipes by clicking on them in the Input section on the right. I have to go up to the wrench icon (Add a recipe) and find the item from here. Not a game breaking issue, but it is a rather big QoL hit.

4 years ago

You know what? Disregard this one for now. I came back to the save a few hours later and now Helmod is working again. I'll keep an eye on things and check in if I have the problem again. But for now the mod is working.

4 years ago

Hello some time the first click to add recipe by ingredient don't work try one more

4 years ago

I had the same issue. I found a workaround by doing the following:
1. deaktivate Helmod
2. create new save without helmod (i tried without that step, but didnt worked)
3. activate Helmod
4. load the new save
5. adding recipe by clicking now workes again

I tried the reset cache/UI commands from helmod, but they didnt solved the problem.

PS: thank you so much for that awesome mod! It prevented a mental breakdown on a A+B Seablock! :)

4 years ago

I'm running into the same issue with Factorio 0.17.79, seablock 0.17.1 and helmod v0.9.32
Add recipe from the pop up window does not work, the one at the top does
I tried the instructions from Hellspawn and it did not fix it.
Helmod works on a new map, not on my save.
I even tried installing from scratch on a separate system, and I got the same result which makes me think it is something in the save file.

4 years ago

Try generate cache by admin panel
https://imgur.com/a/Wzj5lMI

Join Discord https://discord.gg/mKEeAKb

New response