Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
5 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b New localised names feature

4 years ago

Desync in multiplayer, or all clients timed out.

4 years ago

Hello, I play in MP and I have not desync, what helmod version?
If I can have the desync report.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

9.6, cant repeat desync, but everytime anyone press "add recipe" we have "connection timed out"

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

9.4 desync. Also thats 126 mods modpack.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=18E0AQAr0iszr6pnW3O3uBBBabJiT7bjk - desync report

Edit.
Seems my Fuel Capsules mod with Helmod causes desyncs. How the hell thats possible?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

when anyone press "add recipe" there are a translate process if necessary.
"connection timed out" is similar at desync for me it's the same
perhaps the problem is the locale file encoding (.cfg file) we must use UTF-8 to translate mod.
you can disable tranlate option of my mod, in the mod settings "Filter with translated string", this is can check if is a translate problem.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

That was trouble in my mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SP-Fuel-Capsules hotfixed now so can be used with your one. Anyways there is mess with "localised_name" at recipes autogeneration stage. So that caused some minor problems... Atleast, thx for great mod.

4 years ago

I try to maintan a Russian localization for the mod. The last update seems to contain wrong locale string IDs for mod setting hints now. All mod settings hints are now: "Unknown key"

4 years ago

ok, if you don't know, you can activate a Properties Tab in my mod and you can see the result or compare with other recipe, item ect.. (mod settings "Display Properties Tab", and in game the button appear in the top right corner)
I mean is a help to check the Prototype value in game

4 years ago

After a few updates the mod setting descriptions are still showing "Unknown key". This happens because old string IDs use "-" (like, helmod-debug), and now descriptions require "_" (like, helmod_debug, which does not exist)

4 years ago

ΠšΡƒΠ΄Π° ΠΈ для Ρ‡Π΅Π³ΠΎ Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈΡ… пишСшь? Мой ΠΌΠΎΠ΄ столкнулся с дСсинкамт Π΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ ΠΈΠ· Π·Π° ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ². Он Ρ‚Π΅Π±Π΅ вряд-Π»ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚.

4 years ago

@Dragonling if translate string is obselet you can reset
/helmod ResetTranslate

4 years ago

SuicideParty, я ΠΌΠ΅ΠΉΠ½Ρ‚Π΅ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΈΠ· ΠΌΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ² с ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΌΠΈ.

New response