Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
8 hours ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Missing "Ok" button?

4 years ago

Hello. When I have an output, say, iron plates, and I go to change the output. Why do I HAVE to press enter? That's really annoying. I don't want to take my hand off the keyboard/mouse. I want to just have an "Ok" button that's there, but there's only a cancel button. This is very strange.

4 years ago

Hello
if I put a button people want to ENTER if I put ENTER people want a button.
it's the same in the game you valid with enter, if that in the product input, i go remove the init button in the next release :)

4 years ago

Can't you do both? It's really frustrating that there's no "save" button.

I've also noticed many bugs with the new GUI changes, where when you select a new rate, it doesn't visually update until you click on something else.

I love your mod dearly, and I appreciate your work so much! But I can't say that the GUI changes are for the better. I preferred the old version to be honest.

4 years ago

it's just crazy to make this UI :)
since the last release, I changed a lot of code and removed my idea of an event in 2 tick, it's unmanageable, when you say there are UI problem, it s the cause.
I do that to reduce the latency when we use Recipe Selector
I will try add validate button on all input text for the next release

4 years ago

V0.9.3 ready
I have put a button OK only the Edition Product and removed the reset button it was obselete.
for other input it s more complicated

4 years ago

Helfima,

Thanks for all your improvements! Being able to hit "enter" when I type in the numbers, as well as when I type in percentages, is super great!

New response